CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Crush or Love??


Story story….story!
I met this dude like two weeks back and it seems like it’s going to happen(falling in love) with this one. Let’s call him O.

I met O at the bank where I had gone to transact some business. He actually works there. We made small talk and he asked for my number with I gladly gave.
Since then, we have talked constantly on the phone especially during the happy hours(Midnight 12-30 to 4.30) when calls are free,lol! We are not cheapskates o just taking advantage of the free call period to get to know ourselves more.

I seem to be getting a soft spot for him which is very unusual. I haven’t felt like this with anyone in a long time.

Some nights we talk for more almost four hours at a stretch. It’s crazy! Like once we start we can’t stop. He is quite interesting and makes me laugh a lot. I like that. It’s rare to find a guy that can keep me on the phone for hours and still I don’t get bored.

O is 6 2” tall, intelligent and loves my kind of music…so many pluses!

I don’t know where this is all leading to but let’s just wait and see.

Maybe the end of the search is in sight. Maybe not…

Time will tell!

2 comments:

Semirah said...

aww how sweet, i wish i got those kinda calls.

Lady said...

awwwwwwwww so this is hw it all began....xoxo