CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Complicated


I just deleted O’s number from my phone!
I deleted his text messages too.

Maybe it’s stupid or crazy but I just felt it’s the right thing to do.
I think I am getting too attached to this guy.
He didn’t call me all day and I have been feeling miserable.
I don’t even feel like myself again…I am so out of control with this guy!

I am also mightily pissed off at him like why didn’t he call me all day?! I really longed to hear his voice all day but he didn’t call me. Not even to ask how my day went. God! I sound really pathetic!

Don’t ask me why I didn’t call guys. I don’t want him to begin to feel like am becoming too needy. You know how guys begin to take one for granted when they find out you are into them and am not even sure what I feel for him now.
Maybe I’m just trying to prove to myself that I can do without him.

It’s 12.30am (free calls time) now and usually, I would call him about now but tonight I aint calling him. Lets see if he calls and if he doesn’t I don’t care(lol! Who am I kidding??)

Even if I wanted to call, I can’t be tempted to anymore.
I already deleted his number.

This love business seems complicated sha….I don’t want a heart break o!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avril Lavigne supper I like Her

Flourishing Florida said...

'I don’t want him to begin to feel like am becoming too needy. You know how guys begin to take one for granted when they find out you are into them'????????????

babes, cut dat crap men!!!!!!!!!! this is 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wen will women stop pretending & b demselves????? while am not asking u 2 b a stalker, but show d dude some lvoe men. if he doesn't call, pick up ur damn phone & call him!!!!!!

Chari said...

Is it jus me or is there love in the air?

Chari said...

Gosh...I love Avril Lavigne..at least b4 she started singing high school music...

@ florida-- I beg to differ o...some men prefer doin the chasin...nuff said...

Lady said...

U KNU WOT I THINK..THE SAME WAY U GO TO AN INTERVIEW..AND REVEAL THE MORE UPGRADED SIDE OF YOU...THATS THE SAME WAY I BELIEVE ......A WOMAN SHUD REVEAL THE MORE UPGRADED SIDE OF HER TO A MAN...while stilll courting oooooooo........IT IS VERY CRUCIAL..THAT WE DNT GIVE UP ON THE BASIC FUNDAMENTALS THAT SPARK UP THE CRUCIAL *attraction*.
WE WOMEN ARE EMOTIONAL BUT NOT that crazzy..lol(lets not le now we r a bit kuku)..U CAN CONTROL UR EMOTIONS MY LUV....I TOTALL FEEL U...ITS REALLY HARD WEN U AINT SPOKEN TO SOMEONE THAT U CARE SOO MUCH ABOUT FOR A WHOLLLLLLLE DAY..
HOWEVER..
men are different from woman..WE MUST ACCEPT THIS....u calling and COMPLAINING..about why he aint called u for a whooooooolllle day..JUST MIGHT RING AN ALARM IN HIS HEAD.....and not talking a good one..he might suddenly feel OBLIGED TO DO CERTAIN THINGS....NOT BECAUSE HE ACTULLY WANTS TO....
TO CUT LONG TORY SHORT..
WE WANT A MAN THAT WILL NOT FEEL PRESSURED TO DO THE THINGS WE WANT...we want a man..that will d these thngs because
HE WANTS TO..
LET HIM CALL BECAUSE HE MISSES YOU...if he doesnt miss you..he is not the man for you,...Case closed!!!!!
p.s:xoxo