CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Why cant we stop arguing?

Hey peeps!
Whassup?
I know I have been MIA for a while now. Its just that there hasn’t been anything much to blog about. I have been keeping things on the low for a while coupled with the fact that yours truly was down with the most common illness in Naija-Malaria!

I am getting better now, although not fully recovered but it is well, No fear.

Things with O are okay except for the fact that it’s like recently we are almost arguing over everything…even the silliest things. I guess as emotions get more involved even the littlest things begin to seem important. Like for instance, he drops me off after a date and I fail to call him later to find out if he got home safe and he takes offence or I tell him I don’t feel well and I expect that he’ll come down to my office to find out how am doing but he says he’s very busy and cant make it to see me, then I take offence.

You know, silly things really but we now start arguing and next thing we are angry, we end the conversation(usually on the phone) and the rest of the day is spoilt for me. Anytime we have our tiffs, am always miserable and he says it’s the same for him too. Why can’t we just stop these fights then? It beats me. One minute we are apologizing to each other and promising not to make each other mad again and the next we are back to arguing again. I admit i am spoilt when it comes to relationships. I have always been in relationships where I am doted on and pampered but O doesn’t really do all those doting and pampering sturves which gets me all sulky and moody.

Maybe like uzezi and oluwadee said, its better to be with a man who loves you more than you do him but then again I want to also be crazily in love with my man. I guess being in love goes hand in hand with the heart aches too. Maybe I just have to get used to it.

As I type this post, O and I are not talking and its killing me. I want to call him and hear his voice but then again I want him to call me first and apologize for making me sad. Why is love so complicated, why?

To other matters,
I haven’t seen B.G since the last time but we still communicate over the phone. He seems to have gotten over our last discussion and still believes that god will bring us back together. He tells me he is praying over things and he has handed it over to God.


K is still there as always…never giving up. He seems to be getting the message better now cos he has been telling me that he feels I am in love with someone else from my attitude. I affirmed it hoping he would finally leave me alone but whosai…dude is even more determined than ever to win my heart.

Then there is Bobo Nice. I haven’t had time to talk about him yet. I’ll probably do that in my next post.
I have to go now peeps.
See you around!

15 comments:

O'Dee said...

Babe, its bn a while.

Abeg call O oh, 4get who apologizes 1st.
The arguments r normal at 1st, the main thing is 2 learn 4rm them n in no time u 2 will no wt gets u both angry. hang in there deariee.

Sasuke said...

sweetie you need to understand one thing and that is the fact that most men thrive on their egos. if u really get to understand that i guess you would get to stay out the quarrel zones.

i have this theory and that is the only reason why i would apologize to anybody including my boo is when i am the one in the wrong.the long and short is if your guy feels you are the one who needs to issue out the apologizes then he would most likely be waiting or expecting you to call him first.try call am

princesa said...

I agree with oluwadee.
Its normal in the beginning of every relationship to have these tiffs so dont worry girl, just remember that love is all about compromise but compromise sensibly o!

All the best.

LG said...

1st time here,
I personally believe in all relationship one person plays the fool(not literally), u know, be more tolerant,patient n forgiving,
so b dat person now n give him a call,
Goodluck

soupasexy said...

this girl, u too bad o! bobo nice again..lol

i feel u on being spoilt in relationships and expecting them to worship u cos am that way too. but as u get older u'll realise its not always gonna be that.

i hope u didnt call O, let him call 1st...ha ha, no mind me jare. do wat eva u want.

Hephzibah said...

E ya poor you, hope ur much beta sha? Take care of urself oh...my dia pls call him oh, I agree wt Oluwadee and others.

Chari said...

I think the initial fights are called 'adjustment pains', you guyz wil get over it in time...as per apologising....if ur not wrong dnt stress urself abeg, he will come to his senses and call you up if his feelings for you are real, If he loves you enough, his love should conquer his innate ego...

ejura said...

I know i would not take my advice but I think you should just call him. You miss him gurl, so call. Things wud work itself out from there. Here:

U:Hello
O: Hi

U: I want to say I am...
O: [Interrupts] No, I am the one who is sorry babes. I didn't mean to be so...

U: Sorry? Who said I was going to say I was sorry?
O: So why are you calling then?

U: Bcos I want to say I am at your door and it would be nice if you could let me in for a start.
0: Are you serious?

U: Yes, I am. Plus could you come with a basket to get what I came with?
O: What did you bring along?

U: It's kinda big
O: What is it?

U: My apology
O: Oh babes!

Mush, mush, hug, hug, mwahs! end of scene 1.

Aphrodite said...

@oluwadee, thanks babes. Am hanging in there and i didnt have to call, O called to say sorry:)

@sasuke, this male ego thing dey tire person o. You guys need to chill once in a while and understand that babes will be babes.

@princesa, i agree with you babes. Compromising sensibly is the key.

@ladyguide,welcome to my blog.Am learning the whole tolerant and forgiving thingy now. Thanks.

@soupasexy, lol! Am not bad babes...not at all! A girl deserves to be spoilt...men need to realise this.

@naijachic, thanks babe. Am better now.

@charizard,thanks so much for that comment bro. Coming from a guy...thats something and yes he called so maybe he really loves me?

@ejura, lol! That was one interesting and funny dialogue. Maybe i'll try that when next we have a quarrel(am not praying for that anyway).

Afrobabe said...

Glad u are better love...

I can give u 2 advices...

The first is from Afrobabe...ditch him and try one of the others....or keep him on standby and still try one of the others...

But from the nice me...be patient...

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Ahhh your blog is filled with gist, i likes...how did i miss it sef. I hope you guys have made up? I think with time you'll get to know what upsets him and avoid, and he'll do the same...as long as the arugments dont escalate to name calling and stuff, its okay...at least you're both talking about how you feel and not bottling it up.

I read your post on intermarrying and all...well its a common thing with many Nigerians,and i believe its up to the kids to let the parents know that things are changing...and love can be found anywhere.

Have a lovely weekend babe, i'll be back!

Aphrodite said...

@omosewa, thanks for dropping in babe. I appreciate.

Bunmmy said...

call him, the arguements and lil tiff show that you both have moved to anoda stage in your relationship, its impt to learn and overcome this stage. luv is all about compromise and giving.

Flourishing Florida said...

wen i was younger, i used 2 love drama in my rships. all those arguing, fighting & making up. but with time, they just wear me out. i operate on 'just want us 2 get along' basis now. a lot more is accomplished n d rship, i find

but pele. remember, blessed r d peacemakers .... (pls fill in d blank space, cos i've forgotten)

Lady said...

ERMM...FREE FLOWING.I THINK IT IS....."theres is the kingdom of God"..
NOT TOO SURE THO..DAMN THOSE DAYS WEN THAT USED TO COME UP IN EXAMS..LOL.
P.S: LISTEN TO OLUWADEE....she knows best..lololololololo.....