CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Stay away Ex!

Hello peeps!
Whats da dilly yo?
In naija speak, How una dey?

I ope say every body dey chill like ice water(lol).

Well me, am chilling very welll o! things couldnt be better with O. in fact last night during our usual midnight chat time, I asked him:
"O, do you love me?"
Dont mind me o, he has told me several times but i just love asking, women sef!
And he replied
"Aphrodite, i love you so much it hurts"
Oh my Gawd...I was so moved and happy when he said it that i replied
"I love you too"
Guys, this would be the first time i am saying those words to him. I find it hard to say those words to any guy cos i belive love is not something to be played with anyhow and used in every sentence if you aint sure about your feelings.
So i said it to him and held my breath.
Funny, he held his breath too.
The silence was very thick, you could slice through it.
Then he spoke
"I dont know what to say, i am speechless...i am so happy...i dont think i 'll ever forget this day"
I laughed, trying to lighten the mood
"Abeg try to forget it o, its no big deal"
Who was i kidding? It was a big deal and I felt on top of the moon jare, but you know now, a girl's got to be a girl(lol).

On Mr. X, the bobo has been outdoing himself of late o. Acting all nice and everything. The guy is almost making me believe that he has changed for the better. Even warming himself back into the hearts of my family. You know we were very serious before so everyone in my family knows him.
Anyway, today he came to my office as usual to say hi and as he was leaving, he asked me to kiss him. Mhen! this guy get liver o. Kiss ke? i said no and it was almost becoming a mini-struggle till i pushed him away and told him.
"Seriously we need to talk...i dont understand what you want, coming back and being all over me like this, i already told you i have someone else"
He replied
"Honey, I have told you that you're my wife and no one can take you away from me"
" I am not your wife!"
i told him with a stern look.

Truth is, i still have a soft spot for him. He knows this and is trying to take advantage of it. maybe if O wasnt on the scene, i may have reconsidered him but now with O around, i dont think there is space for him in my heart again. The best we can be is friends.

Do i sound like am trying to convince myself?
I hope not.
Why didnt he just stay out of my life!

The latest gist on K.
This dude has now formed a habit of flashing me in the middle of the night(during my chats with O). He just keeps flashing and flashing. Initially, I didnt know it was him. i was wondering who the idiot was that would stay up at night flashing someone with unknown number. It just seemed crazy!
Anyway, a few days ago, K called me and while talking he blurted:
"Who is this person that you are always talking with in the middle of the night instead of sleeping?"
I was shocked.
"So it is you thats always flashing me at night? You too why dont you sleep...why do you have to stay up flashing me?"
He wasnt even ashamed. He kept on lamenting on how i dont call him even during the day and i stay up chatting with some guy on the phone till the wee hours of the morning. When i was tired of his rambling, i told him to stop giving himself hypertension. Missing his sleep and staying awake to flash me in the middle of the night. I mean, how pathetic can one get??

He still flashed last night sha.

23 comments:

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

oh am i staining u comment page or am i first to comment? awww see how proud i am. good!

so u're in love????? am happy 4 u. but u av a mofo flashing u and another one wanting u as his wife???

tell me right now u're hot cake.

now i need to go find me love. i miss it.
nice post. short and straight to the point, i like.

Aphrodite said...

@lighty, welcome babe and no you aint staining my comment page.

Chris Ogunlowo said...

I'm lovin' this blog.

darkelcee said...

u have strength and i admire those late nite call thingy!

too tired to do those or is it that i'm getting old.

please stick to O for real!

enjoy!

soupasexy said...

lol @ he still flashed last nite sha.

abeg x shd sit in the gutter jare, his time don pass..nonsense!
hot sturvz ryt there!lol

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

please forget X, if you are happy and in love, then I say good riddance.

Take care!

bumight said...

why do we babes like looking for trouble sef?

"O, do you love me?"

did you expect him to say "actually I dont, I'm just messing around with u?" LOL

I believe there is a good reason Mr X is called "X" - he's so last season! O comes before X jare!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you can remain friends with Mr. X though...I think he's the sort of guy that you have to make a clean and decisive break from. If you keep telling him "I have someone new" yet you talk to him and even see him now and then, he might not be getting your message loud and clear.

Perhaps once he's over you and he's found someone new, the two of your can truly only be friends.

(I would tread carefully sha)

Sherri said...

Listen to Solo!

liking ur blog

Chari said...

ehyah...

she hot....look at her...she blazing...look at her...she most wanted...look at her

hmmn mayn bein most wanted aint eZ o...girl u too mush...ehyah...Keep giving mr. X the treatment that u r giving him and dont lemme hear u say any arant nonsense abau u having a soft spot for him...that soft spot became hard when he became ur X...so deal with it...as for mr. Flashie Frankie no wayray jus yarn him the koko...

Bunmmy said...

forget dat flasher guy jo...

such a beautiful thing to be loved and be in love.

Andrew F. Alalade said...

X, C, O......it seems Aphrodite is spinning all their heads.
Hope O does not read our blog sha?

Aphrodite said...

@aloofar, thanks.
@ darkelcee, hmmm...strength...but awoof dey sweet o.
@soupa,lol....i always love ur frankness babe.
@solomonsydelle, the voice of reason...thanks dear.
@bumight, lol...O definitely comes before X.
@goodnaijagirl, such a wonderful piece of advice. Thanks dear.
@sherri, thanks.
@charizard, you crazy guy. You just make me smile at your comment each time.
@bunmy, it sure is...beautiful.
@andy, i sure hope O never gets to read this blog.
@honeywell, i tell you girl, am really working hard to hide that soft spot but its really hard, you get*wink*?

Jennifer A. said...

Lolll...three guys. U're on the MOST WANTED list...you go girl!!! (lol).

Love is a beautiful thing, innit? It's good to express our feelings...although it hurts that after some "I love u" expressions, some people go unruly. But that's what makes life beautiful.

Ms. emmotions said...

i think i go with darkelcee on this, stick wit O girl

Aphrodite said...

@jaycee, love truly makes life beautiful.
@ms.emmotions, thanks for the advice babes.

Zayzee said...

what's wrong wt K? give him serious warning oh!

Smaragd said...

goodnaijagirl is soooo right about ur ex o!

could u pls do urself a favor and tell that K off in a very stern voice?
it's hot to be hot babe, have fun!

NikkiSab said...

Its ova and dats it. U happy now so dont let him ruin a good tin ok. KICK HIM TO D CURB!!!!!

Afrobabe said...

Calling him kuh…tell the goat to get out of your life before we help you kick him out like a bad habit. Rubbish..

Stick with O love…

Tinu said...

I SUGGEST U EX MR X..AND FLAHER DUDE!!...keep temptation far far away!!!

Flourishing Florida said...

girl, no b only u o. even wen i love some pple die, 2 talk am na major stress 4 me. i can text it o, chat it o, but 2 open dis my mouth talk am? na war!

as 4 X, abeg. maek him go find him square root o jare

Naija Idol said...

hmmm K has some serious issues and Mr. X as well. im happy uve found luv. my first time here.luvin it already.