CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Go be with her and leave me alone!!!

WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS?!!!!
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY MEN LIE??!!!!


They always say babes are deceitful, liars and all that but they are the ones who are full of lies!
A girl decides to give her heart and everything to a man yet he still lies and cheats on her, it’s just not fair!

Why am I ranting?
It’s because right now, am hurting, am hurting badly.

I have been as honest as I could and he hasn’t.
I don’t have enough proof that he has been cheating
but I think what I have is enough to conclude that he hasn’t been totally honest.

He claims he loves me, he is crazy about me, and he can’t do without me
But I don’t believe it!

I knew he had a girlfriend before he met me.
Yes he told me.
I also wasn’t single, you guys know that.
There was B.G.
I wasn’t in love with him no doubt but we were in a relationship.
We were shagging and doing all the stuffs lovers did until I decided I didn’t want to continue living a lie.
Giving him my body but not my heart.
So I stopped.

We didn’t know things were going to get serious.
We didn’t plan for it but it happened
We got more involved and committed
Our other partners had to be cut off
He said he had broken it off with her-his girlfriend
I believed him.
I also told B.G how things were
Although till now, he refuses to accept it.

Now it turns out he may have been lying
He may just have been playing with my feelings
How else do you explain this:


We were chatting on the phone in the middle of the night as usual
Suddenly he puts me on hold
I am surprised, what’s happening? I ask myself
I couldn’t hold no any longer so I ended the call and called back
Three times it rang, three times he didn’t pick it
It was on ‘call waiting’
He was on another call.
Upset, I gave up trying.
Then he calls me minutes later to tell me
It was a mixup
Mixup my ass!!!
I insist he has to explain what that meant
Finally he tells me, it was her, his ex
She had called, she was crying, pleading with him to take her back
Yeah right! So you had to put me on hold for that? Without the courtesy of even telling me to hold on?
And when I called thrice you didn’t pick till you were done talking with her
What did you tell her?
That I meant nothing to you?


It obvious she means more than I do to you
So stop calling my phone to say sorry
Go be with your girlfriend and leave me alone!
Am tired of ur lying ass!!!

18 comments:

bumight said...

babes lie as well...
I think Ineed to read up more on ur tory... *off to read!*

N.I.M.M.O said...

Why are you women like this?

Why don't you want to believe him when he told you who she was and the situation?

It is easier for a woman to end a relationship than it is for a man, believe me.

Allow him. Give him some more time. He probably needs it to settle his affairs.

What are you afraid of?

O'Dee said...

Glad I put up that post ovr d weekend.

Hang in there n b strong.

guerreiranigeriana said...

hmmmnn...not sure what to say here...i almost want to say that it shouldn't surprise you as he was shagging you while he had a girlfriend...not really my definition of an honest guy...it shouldn't surprise you to find him doing the same thing to you...i say, keep it moving...there are plenty fish for the sea...be strong, whatever you eventually decide...

...but then again, maybe there is more to this story...n.i.m.m.o. does ask a good question...why don't you believe him?...like, really really, why don't you believe him?...

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

i second oluwas ans.just hang in there

princesa said...

Easy girl!
Have you stopped to think that he may be saying the truth?
Dont be too quick to come to conclusions dear.

Jay said...

Girl, give him the benefit of the doubt. He may be lying but he may not be eithr, so i'll say take a deep breath and go easy on the situation and on yourself too.

I've been here before and the best way i handled the situation was to give myself time to think long and hard before i made any final decisions. Follow your instints and hang in there.

Afrobabe said...

calm down love...

Dont know what to say but dont want you hurting this much over a man...abi he get long things?

LG said...

i second jarrai.....
Girl, give him the benefit of the doubt. He may be lying but he may not be eithr, so i'll say take a deep breath and go easy on the situation and on yourself too.
Goodluck

wellsbaba said...

girl,i see ur really hurting!badly! but mayb u were in a rush n mayb ur right!jst chill takeout time,giv him benefit of a doubt.......its such a beautiful thing u gavhim ur heart

Flourishing Florida said...

hey hey, babes. don't be like this. seriously, there have been times wen my man was talking 2 me & a call was coming 2ru dat 4 some reason i felt i had 2 answer. i quickly ended his call 2 answer d other one. & yes, it was 4rm a guy - but my my ex. actually, a guy dat was putting in his application @ d same time as my man. i'd made my decision quite all right, but it was a long distance call & i ddnt want 2 rude. Did i tell my man who called. No, cos i felt it'd upset him. But dat doesn't mean i was cheating, was i

shit happens, dear. let it go. really, don't b upset 2 hear me say this, but i think u may b making a mountain out of a molehill. in future, u'd find many more things ur man will do 2 upset u. wot would u do then? cut of communication? nah, nah, babes. don't do it. answer his calls. hear him out & move 4rm there. relationships r not just abt d 'good moments'. It's dealling successfully with d bad moments too

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

I think I will defer to the salient opinions offered by other readers. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you just met the guy last month, is it really possible that the two of you are in love with each other already? Give yourself time to know him better and vice versa, don't rush things. When you get to see the real person he is, he might not be the one for you afterall. Either way, it's worth the wait.

Take Care of you first.
Nice blog.

Aphrodite said...

@bumight, yea babes lie as well, true.

@n.i.m.m.o, it's hard to believe when evidence before you says otherwise.
I always thought it was easier for men to break it off than women.
Maybe you have a point tho, maybe i should give him some more time.

Am i afraid? Maybe of a broken heart.

@oluwadee, thanks dearie. am trying to be strong.

@Guerriera, i think you didnt quite understand me babe. This post is about O not B.G. I havnt been shagging O, we just started a relationship!
And i didnt believe him cos he said he was true with his ex, yet put me on hold to talk to her.

@anonymousgal, princesa thanks babes.

@jarrai, coming from one who has been there, i'll take ur advice babe. thanks.

@afrobabe, lol! I dont know if he get long things o

@ladyguide,wellsbaba, thanks too.

@Florida,i was too fast to come to conclusions dear, things are better now. Thanks.

@solomomsydelle, thanks.

@notperfect, ur comment is very valid. maybe we need to take things slower but then again, how long does it have to take before you become sure of what you feel?

guerreiranigeriana said...

sorry for misunderstanding...next time i promise to read more closely;)...going to read your new post...hope it is good news...

Chari said...

awww sweetie...pele dearie...am sorry this is coming in late buh ma internet wasnt working when u posted this....

u didnt tell us that u n O had gotten under the sheets b4 nau...oya knack us the gist!!! Kiss n tell now!!!!!

Aphrodite said...

@guerriera, its okay babes.
@charizard,lol! Nothing to tell abeg o. We havnt done anything,silly!

Smaragd said...

lol,lol,lol