CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Back to normal

Hello peeps.
Am good, I hope you all are.
Forgive my ranting on my last post. I typed that post when I was in a very bad mood feeling that O was not being honest with me.
For those who didn’t understand what I was going on about. It was me and O again. We had had a misunderstanding over his ex calling him while we were chatting on the phone and he putting me on hold just to answer her. I guess I overreacted a bit and didn’t see things from his own angle but thank God, everything has been resolved now and we are back to our lovey-dovey selves again, lol! I must admit I gave the guy small tough time these few days o, next time am sure he’ll think twice before doing anything that’d question his loyalty to me.



So that resolved, what else has been happening with me?

Yea I know, I promised to talk about Bobo Nice but I prefer to gist about Mr. X today.

Mr. X as his name sounds is my ex-boyfriend before B.G.We dated for about a year and five months until I decided to end the relationship cos i was fed up with his cheating/lying ass.



We had been very serious, even talking marriage before I ended it all. Am like that, once I make up my mind about something, I usually follow it through damning the consequences.

So I told him that we were through and I was moving on. He didn’t believe me then and thought I was joking and would come running back into his arms after a few weeks but it didn’t happen.

B.G was there. We were friends then and after I broke if off with Mr.X, he gently warmed himself into my heart(Men!) and before you could say relationship, we began one. I confess, for me, I just needed to forget about my ex so it was a welcome distraction and I must say, it really helped me get over my ex very easily. I knew I had entered the relationship for the wrong reasons and it was only a matter of time before the cracks began to show and they did later on.



Anyway, that’s not what I want to yarn about-the cracks in my relationship with B.G I mean.


The main gist is that now Mr. X is trying to stage a comeback into my life. What did he think? That I was alone this past year waiting for him to return and take his place in my life,lol! he must be the biggest joke if that’s the case!

I have told him that there is no space for him in my life anymore and I am in a relationship with a guy I care about and who cares about me but my guy no dey gree hear word o! He keeps saying he doesn’t care about any other person and that I am his ‘woman for life’, imagine!

We only just recently began to talk to each other. For sometime since we broke up last year, we have been ‘Hi, Hi’ friends but I thought we weren’t enemies so why behave coldly and all so I started to give him a smile anytime we crossed paths and I think he now feels that because of that he has an opportunity to waltz back into my life like he never left.



The other day, I was in my office when he strolled in. (His office is just opposite mine). I was with one of my male colleagues discussing a client’s brief when he(my ex) shows up. He walked straight to where we were seated and makes to give me a peck on my cheek. I quickly ducked my head to avoid the peck. It was embarrassing, I know but I didn’t want him giving my colleagues the wrong impression which I noticed he had being trying to do of late. Calling me ‘baby’ in front of everyone and all that ish. I also notice the looks my colleagues give me when ever he comes and starts acting like I was his girlfriend. They probably wonder if we are back together or something and I am determined to let them see the true picture of things.

So that day, I ducked my head and he looked very embarrassed. He now asked me to give him a few minutes outside, that he wanted to talk to me.
I went with him and guess what…he started complaining. Guys can you believe it…he started to complain,lol!
“Why did you have to treat me the way you just did inside, in the presence of your colleague?”
See this guy o! Just because I extended a hand, he now wants to grab the whole arm. I retorted sharply:
“Please do not try that stunt again…what impression are you trying to give my colleagues…and do you realize that’s an office, you cant come in trying to kiss me in there and i have told you, i am not your girlfriend, stop giving people the impression that i am!”


“You are my woman for life, nobody can take you away from me” he replied.


“Me…your woman? Please get this straight…I am not your woman!”

Somebody needs to tell this guy that I am not into him anymore. There is O who I am just starting up things with and I don’t intend for him to spoil things for me abegi!

17 comments:

Today's ranting said...

He berra get behind you! Doesn't he get it?

Aphrodite said...

todays ranting, apparently he doesnt,lol!

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Lmaoooo@woman for life, thats seriously cracking me up.

Abeg take am easy with Mr. O...

Have a fun weekend babe, and thanks.

Unknown said...

I have a friend like that too.. he is so possessive.. he's caught up in the believe that I'm his

na lie.. e no dey happen

ablackjamesbond said...

X wan pour sand for ur garri.

soupasexy said...

lol lol, no mind the yeye man jare, he blew it when he had a chance..him head no correct.

guerreiranigeriana said...

guys...sometimes i don't understand them...what part is he not understanding?..or shei he enjoys his delusional world...glad you worked things out with o...have a blessed weekend...

Chari said...

That guy is a joker...which kain yarns be that...bloody bastard...maybe if the guy sees u with O him head go correct...

Jennifer A. said...

Lol.

Semirah said...

lol @ aphrodite...tru! Apparently he doesnt!!!

Zayzee said...

some guys really think they can leave a girl, come back whenever they like and start up where they left off. really insane. ur ex is so unreal. saying u r his woman for life? God.

Simi Speaks said...

heheheh. abeg what did u put in his efo? lol

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

he obviously does nt get it.

Ms. emmotions said...

i simply dont get it , why will an ex be callin every now and then? can peep learn how to just move on?

howdy gal

Flourishing Florida said...

his woman 4 life!!!!! i hear dat a lot 4rm guys whose girlfriend tried 2 'manage' their cheating. they think, cos she handled my cheating well, she can make a good wife (why, cos dude is not abt 2 stop cheating, daz y)

abeg, no mind ma

Aphrodite said...

@omosewa, thanks babe. am taking things easy with O now.

@olamild, e no dey happen jare

@blackjamesbond, real sand sand o.

@soupa,lol!

@guerrierra, lol! Some guys can be blockheads really(sorry guys). thanks babes.

@charizard, hmmm...maybe what he needs is a wake up call. I might just invite O to come by whenever he is around.

@jaycee,lol!

@naijababe, lol! he doesnt get it at all.

@uzezi, woman for life?? Imagine! even if we don wed for altar before.

@simi, nothing o. My hands are clean.

@anonymous girl, yea.

@ms.emmotions, lol! its true what they say that you dont value what you got till its gone.

@florida, they forget that person cant be mumu forever.

Lady said...

buhahahahahhah..woman for life..buahahhhahahahahaha
HMMMM..I FOR WOOZE HIM MOUTH SEF..WOT RUBBISH..LOLOLOLOLOL