CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The long awaited gist and some more...

Ehen…am back to tell the gist everyone has been waiting to hear. I no say if I no do this post today, some peeps go swear for me,lol…
Una see how much I love una wey go make me leave my work come dey update blog. And it’s not like am getting paid for it o,lol…in fact we need to start collecting fees for reading blogs sef or wetin una feel,lol…

Okay so how did the deed happen? Florida I hope you'll stop feeling one kind after reading.

Make una coolu temper, i dey come now(no pun intended o), patience...patience,lol…

As usual, am going to start from the last time I posted before the last(am I making sense?) Okay from two posts back.

As at last Friday, I was so sure O was becoming past tense in my life. X had been really nice and great and I was beginning to feel the way to go was with him and not with O. Yea O had apologized a few days back and promised to put more effort into the relationship than he had been doing previously but still he spoilt it all when I asked what plans he had for our relationship and he replied that we should take things a day at a time unlike X who stated confidently that he wanted to spend the rest of his life loving me as in marriage and all the works.

Saturday, I had an event to attend. A friend’s baby’s naming ceremony. X asked to accompany me and I said fine why not. We went together and later on went to see a movie at the cinema. All the time we were together, my mind kept going back to O. O had told me earlier that he would be working that day but he would call to check up on me throughout the day. My phone was on silent cos I didn’t want an embarrassing situation with X. The plan was to avoid picking O’s calls except when it was okay and convenient to answer it. Unfortunately, it was never convenient. X superglued himself to me all day, the guy just didn’t want to let me out of his sight justifiably though cos I was looking so yummylicious,lol…

So there we were...X and I and O’s calls kept coming in. My phone was on silent so X wasn’t aware but I knew and next thingI started feeling bad for O. I suddenly wanted the date to end so I could be rid of X and be able to call O. Anyway, our date didn’t end till late that evening and I practically had to beg X to go home cos he still wanted to hang out at my place a while before leaving. Finally he left and I called O. There was relief in his voice when i called cos he had been worried that something was wrong cos he had been calling all day and I wasn’t picking. I assured him that all was well and I wasn’t able to pick his calls cos I was in a noisy place. He didn’t pry as to where I went and I didn’t volunteer any more info. However he insisted that we were spending the next day Sunday together and even though he still had some unfinished work at the office he would try to round up on time so that we could spend some time together. I was willing cos spending the Sunday with O looked more interesting than spending it with X.

So Sunday, after church, I sent O a text asking what time he would be coming. I wanted him to come early so we could spend enough time together. He called to say he would make it around 1pm. I decided to take a short nap before it was time to get ready. I overslept and woke up around 2.30pm. OMG! I thought. I had kept the poor guy waiting! I checked my phone expecting to see several missed calls but there was none so I called to find out what was up only for him to tell me that he was stuck in the office as his boss had just arrived but that he would try to make it down before 5 so we could catch the 6 o’ clock movie. I wasn’t happy but wetin I go do now? So I just chilled.
X called to ask if he could come over but I told him I was out of the house.
Na so I begin wait for O o! I waited and waited and waited until I fell asleep again out of boredom,lol… This time I woke up around 6pm. No O…No missed calls. By now I was so furious that if I called him, I would probably eat him raw so I decided not to call, I just stewed in my anger. Then his text came in:
“Baby am so so sorry. Finally left the office now and on my way to ur end. Will make it up to you, I promise”
Hiss. I was pissed.
Around few minutes to 8pm, he arrived and was all apologies. I was angry but my anger was more because the day had been wasted and we hadn't been able to spend the time together as I had planned.
I didn’t talk. I was just boning. Then he said he was going to try to get us to the cinema in 15mins so we could catch the 8pm movie. This was a trip that normally took like 35mins o! I got into the car and he started doing some Jackie chan stunts on the road. Na im me I remember say I be my parents first pikin and I never ready to die yet so I told him I wasn’t interested in the movie again and we should just hang out in the neighbourhood. We usually hang out at this dance bar close to my house so we decided to go there for some drinks but not before we stopped over at a suya spot to buy some suya.

At the dance bar we sat a corner hidden from the view of other customers. We talked and we smooched. Okay we smooched more than we talked,lol… there was just something about that evening. Maybe cos we hadn’t seen each other for a while. We were really absorbed in ourselves. We couldn’t get our hands off each other. The heat got really intense and he began to stroke me under my top,fondling my boobs and tweaking my nipples. Then he buried his head in my chest and sucked on my boobs like a new born baby. I cradled his head with my arms and if you were passing our seat, you probably wouldn’t guess what was going on. The excitement mounted , I could feel his erection and my juices had begun to flow. We had to stop before things got out of hand.

Later as he dropped me off, we kissed. It was meant to be a goodbye kiss o but the next thing I knew we were tearing away again at each other. This time we went farther than we did at the dance bar. His hands found their way into my pants and he started pleasuring me.

Abeg me I no sabi gist erotic stories like afrobabe o!

He wanted us to do right there and I was like the place is not right and all. Doing it in the car is not just my idea if how I want our first time to be. Then a wild thought came into my head. My folks were out of town and my younger ones would be probably asleep cos it was late. Why not we head to a nice cosy hotel and spend the night together. Immediately I suggested it, I wasn’t sure anymore but then I had already said it and O was all for it(before nko,lol…). I went into the house, picked up a few things and we drove straight to this hotel near my house.

I stayed in the car while he went to make the arrangements then he came to get me and we went in. The room wasn’t bad. It was small and cosy but it was okay. It felt like a honeymoon even though we knew in our hearts why we were there. It wasn’t just about sex for me although I must admit I wanted to satisfy my curiosity and all but I also wanted to spend the night in his arms and he also confessed that he had dreamt of the day we would spend the night together for so long. Remember we’ve been dating since February and this would be our first time together. I know 5months is not too long but we try na, some people dey do am for the first date sef,lol…

Okay so back to my gist.

We got in. I went to have my bath first and locked the door. O was laughing at my shyness. It was funny cos it was only a matter of minutes before he saw the whole thing so what was the point locking the door,lol…anyway I sha locked the door and wore my nightie before coming out of the bathroom. Then he went into have his bath. He didn’t lock the door. What’s up with men and their lack of shyness sef?!! They love to fluant their stuff especially when they know they are well endowed,lol...Well since he left the door open, I went to peep,lol... He knew I was peeping cos I was like “Am looking o!” That was when I saw the sneak preview of what was down there. It wasn’t exactly massive but you wouldn’t call it small. I started wondering what it was I felt the other day. Did my hands deceive me?

I was still wondering when he finished his bath and came out. One thing led to the other and we landed on the bed. Charizard you were right o! You can never tell how big a man is until he is fully aroused. When O’s kini was fully erect, I couldn’t believe the transformation…in short, the bobo try for that side and he get gather small skills join am.

Abeg wetin una want hear again? I don talk am say I no sabi give details o

Anyway he was very anxious that I had as much pleasure as he did. At this point I must confess something. This is the part Smaragd was anxious to know. I don’t even know how to say it sef peeps. Okay here it is…I have never come as in the mind blowing, body tingling orgasm. I haven’t experienced it like that. Maybe I have come but didn’t know I did but wait o, the way people describe it, I should know when I do abi?
In fact the thing tire me sha. Maybe I am the problem here. Maybe am not destined to ever know what it feels like to come. I think I was circumcised as a baby. Could that be the reason why?
Another confession, I even bought a vibrator recently and a CD titled-‘A female’s guide to multiple orgasms’ but for where, I tried all the techniques wey I see inside, no show.

Anyway to cut the long story short cos this post is getting wayyy too long and revealing. We did it. O and I. It was one of my best experiences so far but still I did not come. O wanted me to come before he did so he delayed his orgasm for long but when I couldn’t take it anylonger cos I was getting very sore and tired, I urged him to come. He wasn't too happy that he didn’t get me to come but I assured him it was okay but really it wasn't, I just wanted him to stop feeling bad.

Since that episode, things have been fine with us. We've been really chummy like stamp and letter. He hasn’t stopped showering me with attention and he assures me that things will only get better.

But will they? Will I ever come?

I bow o...

30 comments:

Femi Adeyemi said...

1st..yaay..now lemme go get some popcorn...brb

Flourishing Florida said...

hmmmm

LMAO. no, love. am not going 2 pull d 'no comment' stunt on u again.

this is better. but don't worry abt coming. like i said b4 it's not d all n all of sex. some pple have it more frequently dan others. it doesn't mean u ddnt enjoy it. & obviously, u did. den relax. one day, it will sneak up on u & u'd b pleasantly surprised.

(some time ago, i used 2 b called frigid cos i ddnt orgasm. but how wrong those dudes were)

am happy u guys 2 ironing things out & happy with each other. but remember, sex is a beautiful thing n relationship. but it also brings its complications. i pray u r able 2 handle all of those well, d good times as well as d not-so-good times.

*kisses*

note: now dat u've done d deed. u'd need 2 learn ways 2 spice up ur sex life. read books. study his body responses 2 ur touches. learn new tricks & positions (i was on d internet d other way, mehn i never knew so much positions dey 4 dis world. quickly quickly, see as i was downloading dem FAST! LMAO). most importantly, find ways 2 talk. i mean, really talk. know urself! not romance. no, dat that now. get 2 know d real person u r dealing with. so, if there's marriage n d offering, u won't cry tomorrow 'he changed!'. best of luck, love

Flourishing Florida said...

& oh, if u really 4 O now, den i suggest u keep X as arm's distance. believe me, X-es r tricky!

i guess, this means u r no longer a girl n search of love huh?

princesa said...

This is one hella long post but worth it!
babes you'll be surprised to know that many women are like urself-never experieced orgasm. It's more difficuly for women than it is for men but like Flo has said. Sex is more a way of getting closer for a couple. it's not all about the orgasm although if that is added then all the better but don't kill urself over it.

O'Dee said...

U need 2 change ur blog title 4rm ...in search of love.

O must have done wonders 2 ur body. Like FFF said, sex brings its own complications 2 a r'ship.

Whats gonna happen 2 X?

May God strengthen u.

zara (my alter ego) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zara (my alter ego) said...

wen i saw the title, i screamed yay! and did a jiggy before sitting down to reading...

after reading... awww.. good for u!.. about the *ehem.. follow fff's advice, or try yoga before sex,makes u relax..i think)..lol

LG said...

I go tell ya papa, hehehe
U ve been tagged, check my blog for details jare! bad gurl, lollll

Afrobabe said...

lmao...u said the post is getting long and revealing...babes this was after telling us his hand entered ur nyash...hhahahahhahahha.

which erotic story afro dey write??? me...

about the not coming..maybe u need time to be comfortable enough with each other to look him in his eyes and show what u feel when his hands are doing things...only then can u loosen up enough to actually come...

Afrobabe said...

have u don x before?

Tairebabs said...

chai! I have laughed my head off...my goodness. long post or not i read it wellll. so finally the deed has been done. Maybe i should show my friend this post. she refused to go out with a guy cos as we say in my circle he had a "springroll" (small u know what). who knows maybe she was mistaken. lol.

About not coming..another friend of mine told me last year that she has never come..never..she also said maybe she has but didn't know. I have read that it is really not strange, infact a lot of women have never experienced the sensation. Why do u think women fake it!

I laughed when u made reference to afrobabe 'cos I was thinking the same thing right about then.

Mz. Dee said...

oh boi.. dat was an interestin raed o!!!
Aww.. has aphrodite found love?

Enigma said...

Hmmmm... well done! well done!! you kinda tried with the narration!

Hmm, so you've never come before? listen to the advice from FFF and afro... all the best!

Aphrodite said...

@genius, u not bought the popcorn yet?
@Florida, thanks for ur comment babes. I admit, I have a lot to learn in that area. Am curious though, when u finally came, how did it happen? Like what did the guy do differently? Care to share?
Am I still the girl in search of love? I don’t know yet but am leaving the title of my blog as it is for now till am married with the ring on ma finger. Only then will I know I finally found love.
@princesa, thanks babes. Its not fair though, why cant we all orgasm equally, guys and babes?!!
@oluwadee, I haven’t decide what to do with X for now. Thnx for the prayer tho.
@zara, yoga? I don’t know how o…
@lg,lol…another tag? If I no do am, u go flog me?lol…
@afro, u know u are the queen of sex stories now,lol…(no offense babes). About that loosening up, I don’t know how else I’ll loosen up before coming. I don loosen up well well still yet, no show. Anyway will keep trying. Thnx babes. Afro are u following my gists well? I remember I said it in a couple of posts back that I and X had ‘done’ before now…
@tairbabs, tell ur friend that springroll can turn into hot dog o,lol…
@mz.dee, am happy u liked the post. Have I found love? Can’t say for now.
@enigma, thanks dear.

Flourishing Florida said...

actually, i learnt 2 relax. 2 not be so expectant of d orgasm (worrying if that was it coming kind of feeling). it took some time though, may abt 2 years or so b4 i experienced my first one, & it was divine. i doubt if it had much 2 do with d magic d fella worked though. i guess d pressure was off, so i could blossom.

bumight said...

when did florida become Aphrodite's sex counselor? lol!

and why is everybody confusing sex for love? they are two different things.

there are lots of women who do not orgasm during sex, sad but true.

so what happens to X now?

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

All I have to say about O *sticking tonngue out* is: I TOLD YOU SO!!!!

IT'S JUST LIFE said...

someone had fun!!!! Thumbs up to O for shaming ur curiosity...lol!! Do u feel like u wanna pee while u r doin it? If u get dat odd feeling of wantin to pee n u hold it den baby u wanna come!!! I told my 1st boyfrd i had dat feelin n he told me not to hold back i shd let it go. I axd wat if its pee he said well we'll take a bath n wen i let go it was actually me coming...uhhh..glorious!!! Goodluck on cuming!!!!

Chari said...

Aphrodite!!!!!!!!

Ihate to say i told you so I wont...

DID I NOT TELL YOU???? EHN???!!!

I told u, but did u listen? Nooo...u judged my guy on top Flaccid Koboko...

Like someone I know would say...never make mouth about a koboko u have not chopped...

As per ur cummin probs...

Ma High-School sweetheart had a prob like that until Dr. Charizard came on the scene...

...RELAX...the way I see it...that is jus the root of all the problems u have with ur orgasms...ur too anxious trying to cum that u miss it....

Stop trying to cum and jus enjoy the experience...enjoy and savour the feeling of a [koboko] inside u, and jus ride the waves ma dear

If we talk in camera maybe I myt get a lil in depth

Flourishing Florida said...

@ bumight: am a certified sex counselor! ask princesa!!!! i get PhD!!!! no be u dey stroke me 4 ur blog! cos say i no vex come flog u? lol

Unknown said...

At Last, Phew! Good phew though, abi?

I wouldn't worry about orgasm. It's early days still, sexually speaking. The more your bodies get to 'know' each other, the more relaxed and in tune you'd be.

In any case you can still enjoy without climaxing. I never used to climax regularly until a few years ago when I knew my body well enough to know what really works for me. Orgasm is like the icing on the cake, though once you're used to it, you'd not want to do without it.

Once you're used to climaxing regularly, not having it is like eating a cheese burger without the cheese... So be careful what you wish for... again.
Lol.

Unknown said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

you are fantastic!!!

a kiss for you, my dear friend!

god bless u dear

can we exchange our link

r u ready to do?


hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

você é fantástico!

um beijo para você, meu caro amigo!

Deus te abençoe u Caro

podemos trocar os nossos link

r u disposta a fazer?

theicequeen said...

aawwwww...so he more than made up for the latness na...kai im happy for you oh!!!

lovely post tho...

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

blogville idol tomorrow. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz vote lighty.

NikkiSab said...

Aunty u av done d DEED!!!!! Aphro baby, u done heal finish ba. heheheheh!!!

Aphrodite said...

@florida, okay relaxing abi? Relaxer no go relax pass me se from now,lol…

@bumight, lol…abeg I like am like dat o. Florida babe, pls continue ur counseling jare. I agree dat sex and love are not and cant ever be the same. Who is confusing them both? What happen to X? Hmmm…big question!

Aphrodite said...

@NDQ, lol…I hear u babe

@someone else, oh? Is that it? Yea I experienced dat sometime but fear no let me piss for person bed o,lol…

@charizard,, *head bowed* yea u told me,lol…Dr charizard? High school sweetheart ke? Na wa for childrenses of nowadays. High school? Wetin she know about cumming? Talk in camera? Not ready to drop my anonymity,no vex.

@naijalines u know what? That’s exactly what O said. About our bodies getting to bond and all. Let me start climaxing first babes, then I’ll worry about the other one later,lol…

@rohit, ready to do what? The one wey O don do finish abi which one?

@theicequeen, thanks

@lighty, okay u my girl. Go lighty…go lighty…sing well sha o

@nikki, yes I don heal finish aunty.

simplegal said...

LOL....ahn ahn, just two weeks away and I missed so much gist? Me sef I had to break out my nachos and smoothie and join the viewing in progress! Babes you never cease to keep me entertained!
I'm happy to hear things are working out between you and O! I cannot add any advice oh, everyone has said all there is to say, and of course our resident counselor and therapist, FFF has given some good words of wisdom!

You are in my prayers dear! ~xoxo

@FFF: I need to start coming to you for advice oh!

Buttercup said...

awwwww good for u! i hope things r still ok now o...*runs to read next post*

doll (retired blogger) said...

mmhh...u sabi gist passs afrobabe self....as per the orgasm thing...just relax and stop thinking about it...it'l come when you least expect....