CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Ese o...



OMG!

I have been so out of touch in blogville.

Sorry my people o...flenty flenty tins to do like Musa my maiguard says,lol...

Logged into the naija Bloggers Award page this morning only to find that I was nominated for an award- Best Personal Blog.

I just wanted to say Ese o..., Daalu nu o... Thank you o...to everyone who nominated my blog.

I never expected to get a nomination seeing as there are so many lovely, interesting Naija blogs out there.

Even if i no win, my belle dey full with happiness.

But wait o...make una go complete wetin una start o...

Won't be bad to win the award, dont you think?

Then we'll all have a very merry party :) :)

Catch ya...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG.... FOR THE FIRST TIME I AM FIRST. on any blog. wow. congrats to me.

Aphrodite said...

Okay congrats to you dear.
Now head over to the Naija Bloggera awards to vote for moi!

Thanks in advance.

LG said...

Nne' its very simple......
VOTE FOR ME AND I GO VOTE FOR U
(thank you muuah :-)

Afrobabe said...

lol...congrats love...

Tigeress said...

Nice to have you back Aphrodite. Hope u've been good. congrats on the award. :)

ibiluv said...

you deserve the nomination babes

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

bumight said...

of course u deserve it! i nominated and voted for u! *oops, hope ur opponents dont see this!*

Unknown said...

hope all is well lady?

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

Congratulations dear, you have been away for far too long, come back and update

mizchif said...

Yes oh! Congratulobia.
So now u can go and vote for me osiso!

Meanawyl, i've missed u small sha, so come and update sharpish.

Aphrodite said...

@LG,lol...okay deal then...:)
@afro,thanks babes.
@tigeress,i have indeed been good.Thanks love...
@ibiluv,thanks, thanks sweets...
@bumight, awwww...a big hug for you darl! Nothing do u at all...
@s.chic, yesoooo...am good.U?
@MissDM, okay dear, i will soon.
@mizchif, lol...okay love.I have missed u plenty. I hope you have reopened ur blog now.