CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

A Post in Two parts.

*Very Very long post alert* Read at ur own discretion,lol...

Sorry guys for not putting up this post earlier. Just been caught up with so many other stuffs. I haven’t been very happy too. Yea, O is the cause, who else? Fineboy agbero, oya gloat all you want, lol…

Am sure most of you already know that we were blessed with a long holiday these past days. FIVE WHOLE DAYS to rest and play! It was meant to be a wonderful one. I made so many plans. Plans on how I and O would spend the holiday together, enjoying each others company. Something which we haven’t been able to do in a while cos of his crazy work schedule. He is always working, even most weekends so you see why I was very excited about the holidays especially as it coincided with their bank’s financial year end and he had promised me that we would have enough time to spend with each other.

Things didn’t go as planned. We had one of our worst lovers tiffs during the period and well, yea the hols turned out to be a sad, boring and depressing one for me. I don’t know how it was for him. I dont know If he was as miserable as I was, but then he stayed away so I guess he was comfortable with the situation.

Why am I rambling?

I am supposed to gist you guys how the meeting with Sister Prayer warrior on Friday went. Okay I better start with that gist first, will still get to I and O’s issues later.

This post will be in two parts.

PART 1- MEETING WITH S.P
Friday morning, I didn’t go to work. I dressed up as decently as I could(Not that I don’t dress decently before o, just that I needed to polish up my good girl image,lol…). In my long gown, jacket and scarf, I drove down to Sister Prayer’s place. Incidentally, She lived in my vicinity so it was more like a 5mins drive.
My friend had told me she starts to see people from 9a.m so I wanted to get there on time cos I assumed there were going to lots of people there(you all know how our Naija peeps love prophecy and miracles) and I didn’t want to be the last on the line.

I got to Sister Prayer’s house at about five mins to Nine. It was a nice looking compound with a big white house. It wasn’t the usual prayer house setting. She held her prayers and consultations with people in her living room. It was more like a group of close family friends having a tea party thing, u get? I discovered that it wasn’t a crowd affair. All through the time I was there up till when she finally saw me, there were only about 8 of us. Three I had met there when I came and four others who came later. I shouldn’t have worried about coming late and being last in line cos there was no line. I learnt from one of the ladies I met there that sister prayer didn’t start her office till 10a.m so I had to wait one extra hour after I got there. I soon drifted off to sleep while waiting. Don’t blame me, the cushion was plush,lol…

From the look of her home, It was obvious Sister Prayer and her family were not hungry people. I remembered my friend telling me that she didn’t accept money or gifts from people. She always said that Jesus was providing for her family and she didn’t need anyone’s money. That helped to reduce my skepticism cos I was always wary of those prayer warriors that ask you to bring money for all sorts of things ranging from oil to candles and all what not. Some even tell you to pay for people who will fast for you if you cant do it urself, imagine!

Back to my gist…

At about 10a.m, Sister prayer(let’s call her S.P from now) came into the living room. She wasn’t as old as I had expected. She looked to be in her early forties. She greeted everyone and asked that we knelt down for prayers. Sorry, I didn t menton this earlier. S.P is catholic which was one reason I agreed to go see her. I am also catholic and I can tell you that in the catholic church, stuffs like prophets, visioners, prayer warriors are not that common. The church frowns at them not cos it is wrong or anything but because they believe that a lot of times, it is difficult to discern btw those who are working with the power of God and the fake ones who are working with the devil so before the church recognizes a person to be a prophet/prayer warrior they must have done a lot of investigations spiritually and otherwise to be sure he/she is working under the dictates of the holy spirit. I decided to go see S.P cos my friend also told me that the priests in my parish recognized her and were aware that she held prayers and counseling sessions in her home.

After the prayers, she started to call people one after the other to a corner of the living room(the dining area) where she had set up a mini-office.
Soon enough, it got to my turn. After introducing myself, I explained the reason I was there. I was having a lot of suitors and I needed to know the will of God concerning my marriage. She smiled and spoke very softly(She had the softest voice). She talked about how first of all, I needed to amend my life and get closer to God in prayers. She asked about the last time I received communion which I must confess had been a long time (Una no say aphro na big sinner now. Number 1 sin-FORNICATION,it’s a sin whether we like to admit it or not).
We talked for a while. During the discussion, she made me see reason why I needed to go to confession and renew my relationship with God all over. She also gave me some prayers to say for a month after which I should come back to see her and by then she would have a message from God for me.
It wasn’t what I had expected. I mean, I had expected her to lay hands on me or something and start seeing visions or something but it wasn’t like that. It was more like a conversation with a friend. She made me feel very comfortable and after the session, my heart was made up that she was for real. I must add tho that while she was talking, I was wondering what to do with O cos if I go to confession, I couldn’t continue in the same sin. I couldn’t continue making love with him although am not sure if kissing and touchery is also out of the question.
Guys, I need your opinion on this. Am thinking, if he is really sincere, it shouldn’t be a problem, right?

I haven’t started the prayers yet. I plan to go for confession this weekend then start the prayers afterwards.

Okay, so that was how my meeting with S.P went.

PART 2- HOLIDAY QUARREL
O had told me some time past that his mum was eager to meet me and he wanted me to meet her on Sunday(last Sunday). I agreed.

So Sunday morning, after church, He called to say he was coming to get me in the afternoon. I was apprehensive. What if she didn’t like me? What if I didn’t like her? He waved off my fears saying she loved me already and It was just a formality.

So I got dressed up, looking like a cute, good girl in my white shirt and red top,lol…

To cut long story short. The meeting with his mum went well. we hit it off rightaway. She regaled me with gists about O from when he was a kid. It was obvious she thought the world of her son. I laughed hard when she said “My son is a hot cake o!” I responded “Mama, I am a hot cake too o…ask my mama” All in all, it was a fun meeting. She brought out a bottle of wine and asked O to say a prayer over it. It was funny cos I didn’t know he could pray like dat. After the prayer, we shared the drink while listening to his mum's non-stop gists.

O stylishly whispered in my ears that we had to leave cos his mum would go on and on if we let her. Hugs and bye-byes done, we left for the mall to see a movie.

We didn’t do the movie again cos it was too late when we got there and I didn’t want to stay out too late. So we decided to do some window shopping in some of the stores there. While walking around the stores, I noticed O wasn’t looking bright and he wasn’t responding to me like before. I kept asking what was wrong with him and he kept saying “nothing, I’m okay”. It was soon obvious that he wasn’t okay and I kept badgering him to tell me what was wrong. After much pressure he told me he wasn’t feeling too well, he was feeling dizzy. I insisted we sit down somewhere so he could rest. After some time, I asked if he was feeling better and he said yes. It was getting late so we had to leave. I offered to drive us home even tho I don’t drive a manual car but he refused saying he could manage. As we walked to the car park, I noticed he kept wincing so I asked again how he was feeling. He didn’t reply. I kept asking but he wasn’t talking.

On the drive back home, I asked again. He still didn’t talk, just kept wincing like he was in pain. Then I asked If there was anything I could do to make him feel better. He said No, and that just being there was enough. Seeing as he didn’t want to talk anymore I decided to keep quiet but in my heart I was feeling sad and miserable cos I didn’t like to see him like dat.

At a point, during the drive he spoke:
“Aphro, why are you sulking? Be yourself, sing, dance for me like you used to”
But I wasn’t in the mood for singing and dancing so I replied “I don’t feel like…”
We didn’t talk to each other after that although I kept sneaking glances at him. He had stopped wincing and was beginning to look okay. I soon drifted off to sleep only to wake up when he drove into my close. I turned to look at him and he asked “So have you finished sulking?” I was like “I wasn’t sulking, just felt that you didn’t want to talk so I kept quiet”
Next he started talking about how uncaring I was and how I was supposed to know what to do to make him feel okay. I was like "What did you expect me to do? You weren’t even talking to me. When I asked how you were feeling, you wouldn’t respond. I just assumed you wanted to be left alone"

I don’t even know how it happened but next thing, he was screaming at me“Stop it aphro, just stop it! I am fed up of this attitude of yours. It doesn’t always have to be about you everytime"….I was shocked at his outburst. This wasn’t the first time he was making that statement about it being all about me always.
“All about me? You keep saying this everytime when it is really you who makes it all about you everytime…” I tried to stop the tears but they were already flowing. When he saw I was crying, he reached for my hands and stroked them while I cried on in silence. I finally pulled myself together and said quietly “I should be going”. He nodded and I got down from the car. No goodbyes, no kisses, nothing.
Maybe I shouldn’t have left that way but I felt hurt at what he had said. There I was trying to reach out to him, if possible bear some of his pain and he wasn’t responding to me. Maybe I shouldn’t have given up easily, maybe I should have tried another approach to make him feel better but one thing I know is I never make it all about me like he said.

Later when I had calmed down, I sent him a text.
“Hope you got home safe. Sorry for this evening. I really wished I could do some thing to lessen ur pain but sadly I couldn’t be for you what you wanted. I want ur happiness always but I may not be the girl for you. Loved meeting ur mum anyway, she is cool. Good night”

His reply didn’t come until after I had slept. I saw his missed calls and text the next morning.
“Nice touch about you not being the girl for me. It’s very amusing especially after just meeting my mum. Trying to tell me something?”

Later that Monday he called on the phone. Our conversation went something like this:
O: How are you? Haven’t you been seeing my missed calls?
Me: I have…
O: So? You couldn’t call back or what?
Me: I didn’t have credit(Lie)
O: Okay. So what did you mean by you not been the girl for me?
Me: Just what I meant. That maybe we are not meant for each other. I have never been a quarrelling person but with you, its almost as if we are always quarrelling over the littlest things
O: Oh yea? You know what Aphro? If that’s the way you see it, then do what you want.

The line went dead. He dropped the phone.
I couldn’t believe it. Did he just drop the phone on me? I wanted him to apologise for making me cry yesterday and here he was dropping the phone on me. I made up my mind, I wasn’t going to call him. If that’s the way the relationship would end, then so be it.

Meeeen, this has got to be my longest post ever!

To wrap up this gist, he didn’t call back. I didn’t call him too so the rest of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday was spent with me wallowing in depression, resisting the temptation to call him and wishing he would call. I had to drag myself out on Wednesday to go see a movie although it wasn’t fun without him. I even sent him a text to wish him a happy independence day which he didn’t reply.

Thursday morning, I finally called him. I was upset he hadn’t bothered to check on me or even reply my text. He couldn’t give any excuse and apologized for not replying or calling. Later he sent me a text:
“Happy Independence day my love. This text is dated 01/10/08”

Can you believe this guy?!!!

Maybe I should just forget about this whole love business and settle with B.G, K or Bobo Nice.

The stress is too much!

Ur opinion guys?

53 comments:

Parrot said...

Can God be so good..Am First,init..make I go read ur epistlenow

Parrot said...

oh man..you have to give O some time..he may be goin thru something you know

Godisalive said...

2nd...Never posted sha but d prayer womans advice tempted me to write my 2 cents...

I have been in a relationship 4 5 yrs, so obviously as u can imagine we've had our fair share of sin.

Recently though, we committed ourselves to God and have given in to abstaining as its Gods will and hey!! I havent even thought of sex in 2 mths having done it on the regs for 4 yrs. God is there to help u.

About d arguments n all, he seems to care about u if not u wont have met his mum. All relationships have those so pls let that not be ur reason for backing out instead see ways u both can understand each other better and respect ur feelings.

Good luck hun

Aphrodite said...

@parrot,lol...yes,God can be so good to allow a parrot come first,lol...
Give him time?

@godisalive,thanks for ur comment. I really appreciate ur 2 cents.

doll (retired blogger) said...

5th

Unknown said...

Take your time with O and try to sort things out. All is well.

doll (retired blogger) said...

Are u catholic? Am just wondering cuz of d whole confession and communion thing, anyway sex shouldn’t be a problem, I mean if its that important to him, then dat may be ur cue that he isn’t the right one for you

Much as I don’t like O, I think u are over reacting here, cut the guy some slack honey, guys are like babies. Maybe he should have told u what what wrong with him, but since he dint u should have still tried to comfort him in ur own way,
Its annoying I know but in situations like that I normally go baby well wateva is wrong weneva u wanna talk about it I’l be here 4u. U r not alone. Or just be strong 4 both of us ok? I luv u Or something sweet.
Besides since it was he that was initially upset am thinking maybe u should hv calmed down for him at that point, then maybe later u can tell him u dint like d fact that he couldn’t tell u what was wrong or that he shouted on u or whateva!

besides I don’t think you should have sent the text bout I may not be the right woman for u. where did that come from???its gd 2 want attention and pampering but sometimes a guy wants d same thing too, and u really need 2 stop keeping ur options open, bobo nice, K whoeva and give ur relationship ur all so if it doesn’t work out u knw u have bn d best person u could hv been.
Sorry 4d epistle

Aphrodite said...

@doll,ur comment was almost longer than my post,lol...
Thanks babes, you made sense.
@naijalines, thanks dear.

archiwiz said...

5th... Whew...going to read...

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Mehhn, this is the longest post I have EVER read on blogville. I am proud of myself, loL!

First and foremost, this is just a lovers quarrel. You love the guy, shebi?

If he introduced you to his mom it is because he is serious so if you are serious then you will approach him that way. But, which one of these ya bobos you go pick sha? Leave some for the single babes out there oh!

So did you go to confession?

Take it easy, my sista.

ShonaVixen said...

Looong loooong post hon...mehn...lol..so how was confession?
U know how m a team O supporter and he did introduce you to his mom..so me is thinking this is a lover's tiff

archiwiz said...

Ok you didn't need to say what you said about being the right girl bla bla bla...That was immature... He has introduced you to his mum, which he didn't do b4 so obviously its a big deal. Guys tend to act weird from time to time (just like we women do) so try and look deeply at the recent conversations you guys have had to see if you're missing why he was acting that way the other day. As per the text, he probably meant the whole thing hinged on you so more reason to find out as quickly as you can... Oh, and don't stress about it.

bumight said...

when you are serious about somebody, you dont give up after every quarrel you have, cos even if Mr Perfect was to drop in now, at some point you guys would still quarrel.

that being said, O was being a drama queen, maybe he felt that he had been showing u all this attention in order to get u to like him and was feeling left out in the attention game.

If he's ur boyfriend, you have to start showing him a little more attention, guys like to be pampered too!

archiwiz said...

So have you gone to confession now? And have to told O about what S.P. said? The truth is that YOU are responsible for your own spiritual walk, and if you choose to continue with him because he says he won't stop having sex, then the onus is on you to make a choice. I would advise that you choose God... because man can be here for you today, and tomorrow would be far, far gone.

Aphrodite said...

@solomonsydelle,lol...congrats on reding the whole post mama bomboy. You deserve award. No i havnt gone for confession yet.
@shona, yea, i guess u are right.
@archiwiz, thanks babes.i havnt gone for confession yet and havnt spoken to O about S.P yet. Will let u know how far.
@bumight,noted dear. I agree with the drama queen part. the guy like drama too much.

FineBoy Agbero said...

U bet i'm gloatin!!!!
Wat else can I say? Dis O boy sef...
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; no calls, nothin... Hmmmm, u sure say him no get other parols? Just wonderin sha...
Tho' I agree dat u blundered with d txt, his rxn was a wee bit too off mark.
My question is: does dis guy know what he wants? Do u?
..and forget d meet-my-mum kini o; hw wld u know he wasnt askin u to meet his mum for her analysis of u? His sudden change in attitude; cld it have been from d mum?
Just tryin to put 2 and 2 2geda sha...
Last tin: How do u know he hasnt got a range of options just like u have?

archiwiz said...

Hmmm... fineboyagbero is making very real sense... Make u listen to wetin body dey tell you.

tobenna said...

I dont know what to say oh...
escept to mention that this ia classic case of communication problems.
Trust me, its not unusual to the two of you.
Quick suggestion: Read Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.
Its a great book that deals with the communication issues between men and women. A classic, if you ask me.

Doll was spot on. She was too true.
Wise beyond her years :)

I'm a man and your man was seeking for attention in the way he was behaving when you guys went out. Unfortunately, he didn't get it and he felt you were now giving him attitude by being quiet. That can infuriate us to bits.

Anyways, its not easy. Thats why its a commitment.

All the best!

Aphrodite said...

@archiwiz, babes are you living on my page?!!lol...
@FBAgbero, okay okay you got some points there but why you want make i start to think now,eh? Wicked boy!
@Tobenna, thanks for teh comment bro. I get ur point.Lesson learnt.

Vera Ezimora said...

Aphrodite, I personally don't care for O. Did I make that clear already? lol. Something about him just ain't right. That being said, u definitely overreacted with that text you sent him. It was unnecessary and ehm...what's the word... oh yeah, immature. lol.

I definitely believe you need to abstain from sex. You can't serve two masters: it's gotta be either God or O. Celibacy is not bad @ all. I have been surviving.

Kafo said...

na wa oooooooooooo
okay he has issues but then maybe it was just a bad day, i dunno. give it a week and watch what he does

But I Care said...

I love your blog mehn.... been an invisible follower for a while.

Mehn this O guy get am for issues sha, and he so doesnt seem like the marraige material kind

sha sha, aphrodite... consider o:

Are you in love with him or with the idea of him?

If he didn't dress well, have a good paying job etc... you know, looked ugly... what will it be?lol

ps: Must all good looking guys form?kai.loL!

Chukbyke.Okey,C. said...

Hey.. didnt know you knew I have been following.

Your story and encounter a with SP and the whole Prayer worrior thing gives you out as an ardent 'old stamp' catholic; very skeptical over such shows.

You dont really need a confession about 'anything' with O: the intentions of both are sincere and good i suppose. Dont bug the priest with those stories.This is though an 'unapproved new wave thought' in some catholic youths circle.

Tomorrow is San Francesco di Assisi.Our parish started the four days festa yesterday with ths rains dealing a blow on us this evening.
The rock group concluding the fest on Sunday night is made up of couples like you and O that have been friends for some time (since parish time). Imagine the situation of Don Stefano(parish priest) listening to monotonous confessions every sat evening from these youths. i am sure they save him the toture of listening to thos litanies of same 'sins'.
I am interested in those 'mechinary fasters'.
Very nice post, did not feel the weight of the length.
Ciao.

Zayzee said...

all i can say is that, may God help you. He is the only one who knows the best for you.

and abstaining is absolutely awesome. if you take that commitment for God, He will take a step for you, and more will follow.

Zayzee said...

all i can say is that, may God help you. He is the only one who knows the best for you.

and abstaining is absolutely awesome. if you take that commitment for God, He will take a step for you, and more will follow.

Parrot said...

time..yeah..cut him some slack..he be busy and things
And God is always good to a parrot ok

Waffarian said...

Me, I want to know what all that "wincing" was about! Did he ever explain what was bothering him? what was all the drama for? I agree with those that say he might have just wanted "attention"....

Also,fineboy agbero made some good points oh...why the guy like to dey disappear anyhow self? abi, did he do the drama so he can disappear? so you guys can have a quarrel ,then he can use that as excuse to disappear?

Smaragd said...

ahem... errr... i dont know what to say babe.

princesa said...

Drama and more drama!!!
Nne me i no sabi btw me and you who get drama pass now,lol!

I think O was just seeking for attention which he didnt get. You know men are really Big babies,lol...that said, you need to sit down that guy and talk some sense into his head. he cant just go diappearing everytime u guys have issues, He should try to resolve things with you instead.

S.P's advice is not bad sha. Am currently trying to get back into God's good books. It's hard but worth the effort.

Cheers babes.

Aijay said...

Babe, I don't really know much about O but I believe u guys just need to talk.

U guys need to understand each other and learn how to deal with situations like this without hurting each other's feelings - thats if u guys love each other and r determined to make it work.

O'Dee said...

The stress of love will always be there no matter who you settle with.

Sister S.P. hummmmmmmmmmm.

Rita said...

Hmmm Aphro...

Meeting with S.P was not bad afterall...I was a bit skeptical at first but I like the session...

I never thought abstinence was possible...but after remaining in a relationship for 1yr +, constantly seeing this guy I would ordinary not have been able to keep my hands off, yet by GOD'S GRACE was able to control myself...I can say that it is possible. It wasn't easy. That period of abstinence was when my life turned around for good.

What are the benefits? It gives you an opportunity to evaluate the relationship from an unbiased view, the foundation of the relationship is right, if courtship ends you will not feel as hurt as when you have already given urself, the wedding night will be really glorious, and it helps you build your relationship with God...you would have a certain level of boldness when u go to God.

Based on your text to O, I am more than convinced that you have the answers within you...HE has given you a sound mind...

With how loving you are, I can only pray that you have the man of your dreams...

Didnt know this will be a long comment :-)

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

Glad to know the meetig with the prayer warrior turned out okay.
Next time you see her can you please ask her on my behalf is she can ask God to make YT stop bothering me and realise that i have moved on. lol
as for you and O hope the making up is spectacular fireworks and all ;-)

Aphrodite said...

@vera, yes babe. You did already,lol…I reaslise now, that I shouldn’t have sent the text. I want to serve only God but I need his grace.
@kafo, yea babes. Things are better now.
@but I care, thanks for loving my blog and following dear. Those ur questions made me think sha. Hmmm, If he was uggg and didn’t dress well, maybe I for no even look im side in the first place, lol…but then again that is not the only reason I love him. I love his mind and his ability to make me laugh and happy.
My sista, I follow ask that question o…
But I know most fine babes sef dey form,lol…

@chukbyke, u didn’t know I was a detective,lol…
If I understood u well, you don’t think I and o making love is a sin just cos our intentions are siuncere?
Bro, the bible made it clear that sex is only for married couples so….
Fr Don Stefano just has to keep listening to confessions as long as those youths keep sinning.lol…that’s why he is a priest abi?
Mercinary fasters, that one don become another lucrative job for Naija o,lol…

@uzezi, thanks babes.
@parrot, okay following ur advice babes.
@waffarian, good questions but na only God sabi the answers for now,lol...
@smaragd,lol…tonguetied?
@princesa, na dat one dey pain me pas sef. The way he just goes AWOL anytime we have issues.
@aijay, thanks babes. I agree.
@oluwadee, Is dat so? I didn’t know o…
@Rita, yea I was also skeptical but was satisfied at the end. Thanks for ur advice babes. I appreciate. I definitely need GOD’s GRACE.
@MissDM, lol…No fireworks o…we actually made up and talked things over during a three-hour midnight phone call.

Anya Posh said...

my dear, it was a long post but i read it all. at the end you talk about maybe settling for some other dudes. hunny, never ever settle. that's the worst thing you could ever do to urself.

Flourishing Florida said...

wow, am amazed with d S.P gist. u mean they exist n catholic church? i've never visited one, but i've always been curious abt prophets. curious as well as very wary. like i said once, if God has anything to say 2 me, i prefer if he speaks directly. or 2ru friends & family. maybe these external media work, but i know i won't b going 2 dem any time soon.

i think wot u & O is going 2ru is d normal shit dat goes down n relationships. no need blowing it out of proportion by prolonged sulking. we all can't always be n our best behaviour, esp wen we want 2 spend our lives wit someone. we want to b able 2 let our guard down & not b rejected or judged.


"Ruffin' It" is launched. If u haven't been there, follow my link ...

Naija Idol said...

Hope uve sorted out things with O. I know someone like S.P. Maybe its d same person sef.

LG said...

Nnwane ke'kwa'nu? o' dikwa nma????

Rita said...

How are you doing?

ibiluv said...

i tend to ask for advice but end up doing what suits me

me thinks we are similar-no matter what we say

na wetin suit u,u go do concerning O

u meeting his mama dont mean much-if he changes his mind-thats that

and if his mama dont like u(God Forbid)-that may also raise dust-she can be all sweet and nice but when u aiint dia she go dey pinch the guy-dudes sooooo always wanna please dia mam's

what if his mum passed a comment and he was thinking about it?

anyways he acted like a kid and so did u.......

kids dont get married

so u both need to clean up ur act

if i sound rather harsh
pardon moi

i personally dont believe in drama or people who expect me to read their mind..........

wish u God's Speed.........

NikkiSab said...

Sweety its almost funny wen i read everytin is not about u. I've had moments i tot i was caring n my man said dat, i tot i was going to pull his heart out with my bare hands...lol. Funny enuf if u guys survive d quarrels n all n u still luv him den u both mite just b eachodas soulmate. I say dis cos i married my quarrelsome, uncomplimenting n funny xter man...well dis is my life. U decide urs. b patient dear.

Lady said...

SETTLE WOT??????? COMMON SHORRUP THERE!!!!!!!!LOL..
I LOVE O........COCKY AND FUNNY(notice the and)...THATS THE KINDA OF GUY AM USUALLY DRWAN TO..THEY KEEP U ON UR FEET.....
THE ONES U DNT ARGUE WITH...ARE THE ONES THAT BORE U STIFF....the ones that dnt have PERSONAL OPINION.....THE ONES THAT CAUSE U TO BLANK THEIR CALLS..YOU R THEIR QUEEN BUT THEY ARE UR FOOL......its all lurrrrrrrrve beybey!
P.S:XOXO

princesa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Okey.Chukbyke C. said...

Where are you?
Write again.
Chukbyke

Princess Jumai said...

i don't even know what to say.. u no go kill me o, for the past God knos how many hours i have been readingg this your blog.. i read a couple post and me i like ti understand story so i went right to the beginning. yes o INtro!i dont kno how you do it but you try o, handling all these guys!!

Anonymous said...

ok am worried..is everythin alright?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm -- lots of drama in your life by the look of things... Keep up the energy girl... and Head back for that "message from God" U never know until u know....

princesa said...

Ol gal, where u dey????

Lady said...

come its time u UPDATED nawwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!hehe
p.s:XOXO

Thirty + said...

Been a while, Aphrodite, how you dey?!

Aphrodite said...

@everyone, thanks for checking up on me. Will try to do an update now.

Anonymous said...

....seemingly same story told differently.

Anonymous said...

I hope you read comments on old posts. I am still contemplating if i should take this comment to your latest post.
Anyway i read your latest post this morning and i have been on your blog since then. I went to the beginning!
What can i say. sometimes i am for O, sometimes I am not. But i dont think you should let go of love. when i read your last post i thought F*** him. he doesnt want or deserve her. now i think you guys should try to talk more. Dont do the angry "he annoyed me so i wont call him thing" it just makes you miserable. I am suspicious about him dissappearing for three days sha. Guys can be so devious.
I was very skeptical about the prayer warrior thing. I am a catholic too so you know how we feel about things like that. But after reading this post i want to go too. How can i meet her?
So did you go for confession. I usually dont go often because i really have too little to confess. i sometimes feel like i just bore the poor priest to death. Celibacy is really hard especially if you've had an active sex life before. I've never had sex and it's still very hard for me but i'm sure you can do it.
You are a clever girl... I like your blog. keep doing great things.

PS you are a lucky girl to have so many admirers.... treat them all with CONSIDERATION.